SGQ 3.13% 3.3¢ st george mining limited

Mulac Good evening.II cannot argue with your logic but I am...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Mulac Good evening.

I
    I cannot argue with your logic but I am really sorry you had to pull out and I sincerely hope that you time your reentry at the appropriate period. Oh, and thank you for your kind words.

The east-west strike for this mineralisation is an unconventional mineralising direction on our continent, but it is an intrusive event that emanated from deep magma chambers, and as such, whilst a freak, it shouldn't be a factor that this cannot be a major field like any of the other base metal camps in WA, Russia or Canada, or elsewhere on our planet. It is very early days and I believe several Ph.D. theses will be written before it is all well understood and digested. So, whilst it would have been nice to have a smooth run with everything working out as JP planned it, there will be many more opportunities to get back into SGQ and be part of this journey.

I believe that ultimately this management will get to understand and get a grip on this geological setting and in due course, they will be rewarded and deliver to their loyal shareholders. Frustrations are part of this game and they are not infrequent, I'm sure management is going through them themselves, but I'm sure they know that it is a fact of life I guess.

So, in the meantime take a breather by all means but don't disappear because over the years your input has been very welcome, informative with good logic thinking.

Have a good festive season mulac and I'm looking forward to some posts in 2021.

Cheers,
    Helmenesh,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $32.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $27.46K 833.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 516800 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 385690 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.