EQR 8.70% 5.0¢ eq resources limited

It is not dissenting voices, it is incorrect nonsense. I don’t...

1. 941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217

It is not dissenting voices, it is incorrect nonsense. I don’t always agree with Gophers style and I will happily correct him if I think he is wrong. But it is pretty clear where your bias lies.

You describe EQR as “has taken on a huge amount of debt ” and Almonty as “has taken on debt”.

Yet Almonty has an extra $80m more debt than EQR, over 2.5 times more. And EQR has two producing mines that are attributable to the debt whereas the vast majority of Almontys debt is for Sandong which is not producing and I expect will need more debt before in production. And as any one that has been across tungsten mining companies for a while will know, ramp up is not smooth sailing so even once in production how long will it take for Sandong to turn a profit?

“Last time they had big production earlier this year they lost a bundle. Profitability is only measured if it’s consistent, not just a Q.”

No one has said EQR is profitable. Most of us here have our fingers crossed that this current quarter with all the improvements and growth across both mines will be the first profitable quarter for EQR. What comes before the second profitable quarter? The first! As an EQR holder I will be very happy when the first profitable quarter happens.

You say Almonty makes money. But Almonty says they had a loss for the following financial years

2018 - $10.7m loss

2019 - $5.2m loss

2020 - $9m loss

2021 - $7.7m loss

2022 - $14.5m loss

2023 - $8.8m loss

So when are they making money?

“At least I’m honest when I disclosed I didn’t hold“ well done. Shame about your actual post tho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.004(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $111.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $29.43K 606.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 315799 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.