EQR 4.35% 4.4¢ eq resources limited

Stating the obvious but, really good presentation this...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Stating the obvious but, really good presentation this morning.

Reinforces confidence in what they are doing up there. Plenty of nay sayers but, (IMHO) this will prove to be a great investment. The time frame may not suit many people but the value in the ground is hard to question.

Over $100m in the bank in 3-4 years based on 15% of the KNOWN resource, with more to prove out along the way and more in the ground that is yet to be taken into consideration.

Can't fault the direction being taken, looking to preserve shareholder value, sure it takes a bit more time but by taking small bites and building gradually the costs are controlled and shareholder value maintained / increased by avoiding dilution.

I previously thought there was an 18month to 2 year time frame for any significant value in this (12 moths ago now) feels like it may be longer (unless the market wakes up to what's happening or sees some more targets getting hit (smashed)) But I believe it will be worth it in time.

To any newbies, welcome. Don't get stressed by short term fluctuations or sucker punched by low life's trying to talk it down for their own benefit. (To date I haven't seen a single negative comment that has been supported by facts or logic)

If you are a newbie, do yourself a favour and read the last 12-18months of releases/presentations and you will see the right team is leading the way here, they don't bullshit, they hit targets and they know what they are doing.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $90.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.4¢ $2.2K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 146030 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 5 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.