III 0.00% 10.0¢ icon resources ltd

gg4092 Thank you for your comments.Unfortunately Icon is off...

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    gg4092
    Thank you for your comments.

Unfortunately Icon is off investors radar currently as the majority of small caps.

I keep reminding myself that the Independent scoping study justifies Icons share price of $0.56 and the current drilling is to turn Mt Carbine into a Bullet Proof project and per the 17 Nov 09 presentation slide 9 (Link Below) the suggested increase in resource and grade suggests a share price of $1.60. Time will tell.

We also have Tara Tin (Drilling underway) & the Peal Gold drilling soon.

BUT BUT BUT
    Dr L. Preturios increasing his holding from 4.02% in Sept Qtr to 9.32% in the Dec Qtr is a sustainably show of confidence buy one man/Investor.

I also have this thought that in the fullness of time Icon will have a Tungsten processing plant at Mt Carbine and will be processing materials from other known Tungsten deposits in the area.

Dont forget Mt Carbine is REOPENING an existing mine site and the majority of the Infrastructure approvals would be in existence.

I think Icon has turned the corner I just which they would tell us in Laymans language.
    The Facts are currently being confirmed to upgrade the Independent Scoping Study

Please do your own research.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20091117/pdf/31m3d3s1rgg0x2.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add III (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.