EQR 2.13% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

With the Market for APT now exceeding US$300 mtu, and we're...

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    With the Market for APT now exceeding US$300 mtu, and we're just weeks away from a BFS being announced (to be preceded by a JORC update), the stars for EQR are certainly aligning!

I suggest a reread of the Mar'21 Investor Presentation to freshen one's understanding of the potential for EQR that is now so close to becoming a reality.

With customers now reordering (clearly a vindication of the quality/suitability of tungsten from Mt.Carbine), and with the opportunity to purchase commercial quantities advancing to the near future (rather than a "potential opportunity" down the track), you can see the increasing interest in EQR now being reflected in the increasing sp - a trend (at long last!) that will (imho) accelerate as awareness of what is on offer at Mt.Carbine begins to resonate with (potential) investors.

I do like the very good use of Social Media (twitter etc) to broaden people's knowledge of EQR. This recent expansion of Company info outside of ASX-only announcements is certainly to be applauded/appreciated.

I feel we are on the cusp of a transformational period for the Company as we move from "potential" to "actual" delivery of commercial quantities to a world market (which is becoming increasingly sensitive to the strategic nature of tungsten).

Hopefully, we will also see a programme develop to value-add to our production of tungsten (something which Australian miners have traditionally been very poor at). I would like to see the Company Board share with (potential) Shareholders their thinking of what types of value-add could be looked at, timeframe, and potential importance/$s for EQR.

As a long-standing Shareholder, having seen quite a few strategies for the Company implemented, modified, abandoned, refocused etc, I have been really encouraged by the recent developments of EQR -the purchase of the Quarry was a game-changer (with the Company now the holder of the Mining Leases plus an additional income stream), the targeted C.Rs that kept the Company afloat, and the coherent strategy that has moved us from could be > will be a major player in the global tungsten market.

Certainly an exciting (and I would think rewarding) time to be a Shareholder in EQR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $99.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $17.43K 363.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 25600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.