ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Pot calling the kettle black isn't Rob1000. Where does it state the new/upgraded sorters aren't due until next year. Maybe Financial year, certainly not calendar year. I would expect the 3rd sorter to be onsite within a couple of months.

Kevin has been to Solero twice now to make changes and work with crew to identify issues and fix them. They also have an extra Tomra not far away so 1 would think that this should start to show some good numbers in the next 1-2 qtrs.

I still find it hard to understand why someone is so hellbent to down ramping a stock when he has no interest in it. You obviously lead a very boring life if your wasting your time here on a stock you dont hold or even intent to buy. Or are you like VCR who down ramped to try and lower price so you can buy in and pump the shit out of it until you sell. I prefer to listen to people who are invested like myself, who see the bigger picture, and dont get caught up in the little things. Great things take time and stock doesnt have to much longer to wait before things start really getting interesting. Price is ticking up, production is ticking up, stock piles are running out and there is no shortage of Wars going on.

So either put your money where your mouth is or do us all a favour and bugger off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.