EQR 2.33% 4.4¢ eq resources limited

No best to call the DH out.EQ Resources Limited (“EQR” or “the...

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    No best to call the DH out.
    EQ Resources Limited (“EQR” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce that its Saloro Operation in Spain
    successfully commissioned a second Tomra XRT Sorter, with consistent results exceeding expectations from
    initial trial runs performed with the first sorter in Q3 CY2023.

I believe this is a comment that expectations are being exceeded. Mr Weasel words will say he was referring to the mine as a whole, BUT the performance of the sorters is key to increasing performance and making use of the previously discarded stockpiles.
    Rob you keep asking questions nobody cares about, but I ask you what is the cost of production at Saloro, you must have some idea to declare what volume would be profitable. What ? you haven't, good grief.

To quote you
    They claimed to be producing 140 - 160 tons at 65% per month last year. Scottm mentioned that introducing the extra sorter at the start of this year would increase throughput by another 30 tons per month. However, they only managed an average of 120 tons per month. How is this not underperformance?Tell me what was your Solaro monthly production forecast was??? Moreover, I fail to see how this could be profitable.

Mr Weasel words at it again, conveniently quoting the December quarterly whilst the latest production figures (for the January quarterly) are 507 tonnes per quarter. I will help you here Rob, that is169 tonnes per month for MC and just to prevent you saying it was referring to Salaro, it is at 155 t per month.

The fact that they were left with a stockpile was to indicate that Jasper did not destroy the company as you kept inferring it would (Its exactly what you were doing ). The stockpile DECREASED in the quarter but that is an indication that they were able to draw it down, without fully depleting it, with whilst mining operations were impeded, so your comment about the increased crushing capacity exceeding the sorters capacity, thus creating a stockpile is total BS. NOTE The future increased crushing capacity will be accompanied by new/improved sorters, so your bottleneck is already being addressed.

What about this gem from one of your earlier posts
    From the last Quarterly, production costs were up 100% on the last QTY even though production was down.
    I guess I must find a 5 year old to explain it to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $96.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $11.63K 270.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 87577 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 703937 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.