EQR 0.00% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

Ann: Mt Carbine Hits Quarterly Production Record, page-7

1. 1,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    Its frustrating, I agree
    But I look at it like this.......

EQR have 2 producing mines which are both doing very well and management know they can get more out of them but to do that they have to keep spending money on plant & equipment like crushers, ore sorters etc

And this is exactly what they are doing and they are announcing their great results, their strengths, to the market......
    The problem right now is that EQR is a strong and developing company in a weak market so every time they come out with positive news such as this, someone sells into that strength because they want some cash to survive in a crap market.

Many other stocks in this micro cap sector are probably sitting dead in the water, not achieving anything and praying they can hang on somehow but up pops up a very robust and developing stock like EQR with solid resources and solid backing and it presents them with that opportunity.

This sentiment will change with the overall economic outlook and when it does it will be the buyers who will start popping out of the woodwork

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $107.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $12.81K 267.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60106 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 40181 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.