EQR 9.43% 5.8¢ eq resources limited

This is another post from linkedin today. I think there is a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495
    This is another post from linkedin today.

I think there is a reason why they are attending this conference and two postings about the US Export/Import bank and the funding for critical metals, seems to be adding a piece into the bigger global picture the company has been outlining for a while.

EQ Resources is a proud Queensland Critical Minerals company mining and exportinghashtag#tungstenand tungsten concentrate into a global market that is seeking diverse sources of this economically critical metal. Congratulations toMining Queenslandon Brisbane hosting thisAusIMMevent where EQ was able to showcase our emergence as an independent global player in our highly specialized and strategically important sector.
    Today, we heard loud and clear thatExport-Import Bank of the United Stateshas Australia’s back in building clean energy and critical minerals supply chains.

After a day of strategic meetings with the EXIM Bank delegation, government leaders and industry, we are clear on how Queensland and EXIM can forge mutually beneficial collaborations.

Importantly, we facilitated key introductions between the EXIM Bank delegation and Queensland critical mineral companies, with the purpose of pitching future growth and investment opportunities.

Our commitment to attracting investment is stronger than ever, and we know these meetings will be the first of many to come.

Together, let's drive progress and build a sustainable future!

hashtag#CriticalMinerals2024hashtag#CriticalMineralshashtag#AusIMM
    Reta Jo Lewis, Esq.Warwick AgnewShaun FerrisPaul HoldenScott Stewart MP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.