EQR 6.67% 4.2¢ eq resources limited

Ann: Mt Carbine Presentation, page-22

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    5 months ago the sp opened at 0.070c, rose to 0.078c and then plummeted to a close of 0.050c. Despite the tremendous (planned/forecasted/achieved) progress that the current management has delivered the sp is now just 0.054c.

The relentless (and on-going) down-selling of EQR has created zero value for Shareholders. Tungsten peers have sp values that are multiples of EQR, and yet they are nowhere near production, unable to take advantage of the high tungsten prices and are facing real cost/equipment delivery pressures.

The future production/sales prospects (both near and longterm) for EQR are exceptional, and yet the sp is continuing to wallow at an abysmal level. There seems to be no let-up in this situation and it absolutely sucks!

We have some exceptional posters on this forum -any (conspiracy) theories on why this is? Mine is that someone wants to take over the company (as cheaply as possible) and is just waiting for production to progress to a more profitable level. You are very welcome to shoot me down in flames and proffer other thoughts, but there is a very clear (ongoing) gameplan of share-suppression going on (imho).

Any, all contributions welcome...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.003(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.2¢ $6.594K 153.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 117322 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 68350 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.