CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    Yes, and other key phrases/comments;

1) "ridiculously cheap capex " - Kevins reference to the net/ave 3% cost of capital after factoring the interest free component
    2) " very de-risked Brownfields project" - this is a point I have emphasised on many occassions which makes it a particularly unique project in comparison to its peers - King Island Scheelite (G6M) Dolphin project comes to mind immediately
    3) Australia's first and only tungsten producer - been producing for more than 18 mths - we all KNOW this but some conveniently forget so worth reiterating
    4) "80 % recovery rate" and "0.83% grade" - " we can continue processing tungsten no matter what the price" - these are snippets that reflect a great production line process and a very insulated, low opex cost

5) "producing tungsten for the next 25 years" - this should dispel any of those concerns about Life of Mine
    6) "April 47 tonnes of concentrate, May to be similar and then increasing after that" - coming out of wet season, extra power supply, extra machinery and XRT all on site and virtually integrated into the processing plant - once humming, it will ramp up

All of this, and we are still only talking about 14.4% of the known mineralisation......

Still to come;

Recast of the existing BFS will result in a crazy IRR, maybe an NPV getting up towards doubling
    Scoping study and inclusion of West Dyke into underground
    Iron Duke

Very exciting time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $125.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $36.47K 655.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 179370 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 96153 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.