EQR 2.04% 5.0¢ eq resources limited

Hi meledath I can only give people what I know and what I...

1. 242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Hi meledath
    I can only give people what I know and what I believe to be true, The Share Market is full of nothing Companies living off the backs of mum and dad investors.
    Some times a speccy comes along with the goods ,and we make money.
    I just can not see why this Company is where it is regards the Share Price ,considering other Companies like TGN
    At these current prices I think their is huge potential and upside.
    It’s all about RISK Vs REWARD ,you try and maintain trust in the people you speak with.
    Investors should do a lot of research on MT Carbine firstly ,then research the executives of the Company .I can find nothing wrong with our BOD despite extensive searches .
    It easy to knock people when they fail ,but hard to pat them on the back when they succeed ,
    For a SP of 1.9 I think the risk is well worth it ,their are no certanties not even the Banks or blue chips can give you that.
    I only get concerned when the story changes , so far the story is the same ,the emphasis is on MT Carbine and our Tungsten,
    We have the Chile Tenements which can be seen as a bonus , but only if you have the cash to persu it.
    We have no pressing deadline on our Chile Tenements that I can see ,so our concentration should stay with Mt Carbine.
    I won’t tell people they should buy or sell ,but for those who are selling I hope you do not regret it and I hope it’s because you needed to move on or needed the money.
    Those buying now I just hope your are a little patient , GLTAH
    Last edited by Drill King: 17/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $92.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $14.87K 305.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 113614 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 30360 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ 77721
Last updated 12.15pm 06/05/2024 ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.