GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Mt Cattlin Mining Approval Granted , page-12

1. 1,559 Posts.
    I bet you do, LOL! I did not make any prediction as to where the share price was headed. What I did though was prove your sub-1.30 "reasoning" wrong.

The stock certainly could go below 1.30 nonetheless. But not for the reasons you cited. It could also go onward and upward from here to $1.60, $1.80 and never look back as well. We just don't know. And you don't either.

Already I can hear what you'll say should the SP indeed hit your target. You're going to act like the guy who in 1999 predicted planes were going to disappear from our skies due to mankind abandoning intercontinental flights in an effort to repair the ozone layer in the atmosphere, and shortly after 9/11 said: See, I told you so.

Your efforts to twist any piece of information, to spin every bit of good news to suit your needs are as disgraceful as they are entertaining. As a matter of fact the company is fully funded and proceeding exactly to plan. There is nothing, absolutely nothing to complain about at this point in time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.