GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Mt Cattlin Mining Approval Granted , page-18

1. 91 Posts.
    I got in @ 63cents on rumor as has proved to be a winner for me also. Happy to hold and top up before xmas if the msrs doesn’t kill the credit cards by then! By the time the complexities and politics catch up with the sector, we have already made profits!! If it was to sink in two years time or whatever, no big deal to me…money made either way!!

Have to agree the lithium argument is hard to beat atm unless we discover a new material that can prove to be more valuable or cheaper, including brines. The whole world is telling us that we need this technology going forward and regardless of what problems lay ahead in regard to global economy, lithium will not disappear imo. You will find it pretty rare in emerging industries that the first in (in au) suffer and fade out, morso that when the rest of the industry jumps on board they will have to deal with higher costs and competition.

You really cant ask for better fundamentals than what we are looking at now. Supply and demand dictates the viability. Is there an oversupply for the market?

Good luck to all that hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.