GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Mt Cattlin Mining Approval Granted , page-20

1. 1,912 Posts.
    Mohandes, bear in mind that there are ORE holders who read lithium based posts here and generally refrain from commenting, as hard as that might be sometimes.

IMO PPH has nailed it and managed to be quite gracious about it as well - and he didn't even have to mention potential resource size, grades, chemistry and potash credits. ORE has also been busily acquiring rights to adjacent salars covering a 100,000 hectare area with up to 85% of a JV called SA Salars. They're aiming to become one of the world's largest suppliers of Lithium, competitive with the world's lowest cost brine producers. And their mkt cap is still tiny given this potential IMO.

As far as I can see GXY currently has 2 main advantages: it is closer to production and it is being marketed like a dream. The lack of promotion is about my only concern with ORE, inexplicably rendering it lithium's best kept secret. However, its operations team and prospects are first rate IMO. GXY has also raised a lot of cash but at one hell of a dilutive cost unfortunately.

"By the time the complexities and politics catch up with the sector, we have already made profits!! If it was to sink in two years time or whatever, no big deal to me…money made either way!!"

Eyetie, I guess one could argue I'm the fool for not buying into GXY way back when, because so many punters did buy and (thus far) continue to do so and that's all it takes, and all I would have to do is be quick to hopefully get in and out before people realise one of the larger salar producers might render its operation uneconomic in a blink of an eye if it wanted to... if there's no ST price war you might be ok - I'm just not comfortable investing that way. If you are then good luck - ORE's prospects as a low cost operation will see it survive. Of course if lithium booms from the outset we'll all make money (but low cost operations like ORE will make even more) - so for my money I'm covered with ORE either way. That's the way I like to invest.

But don't take my word for it, check out this (mainly 2nd half) for a good article thrashing out the relevant issues:
    http://www.commodityonline.com/news/Lithium-is-a-darling-among-hot-commodities-21464-2-1.html

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.