GMM 0.00% 65.5¢ general mining corporation limited

Ann: Mt Cattlin-more repetitions encountered under main pegmatite,GXY-GMM.AX, page-21

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2879
    School holidays so the little one wants to play with daddy. One day she will thank me for that nice parcel of lithium stocks I bought her future at the start of 2016. I think she may end up a trust-fund kid in 15 years - which will do her nothing but harm
    Always good to start your working life as a dish-pig in a fast food chain I reckon. Makes you appreciate every last bit of fortune when the game finally tilts your way.

I am zen-like serene about this pull back today.

There are so freaking few of these shares out in the wild that the numbers on the board are not the tip of the iceberg. They are the iceberg. When the loose ones are snapped up this thing can gap up like crazy. As it did last week. We just went a little too fast for ourselves. Galaxy as well. So much whooping and hubris just gets the tone wrong and invites wild swings of emotion. Don'tcha reckon?

Now today we have bots working away as well. Its kind of new and weird. Its not really a strategy that will work here except to provide a nice entry to the next run.

Buyers may be looking at the screen asking where the hell the support is.
    Its always been like this. The General isn't in charge of phalanxes of soldiers lined up - more S.A.S style.
    Get in - grab em and stick em in the helicopter to take home.
    We're used to a stock that could go a few hours without a trade on a slow day. That rattled no-one.

Those bots are misjudging just how well the holders like what they have. This isn't GXY - which can get flustered really quickly.

Sure GMM can get whispy thin in support levels and anyone falling on it hard will break through a line or 2 but the character of this share is mega-resilient.
    Now that a few bargains are presenting themselves I think we might just see another slow day. No sense in going out for dinner if it gets delivered under your door. I did a little buying too - just to even up the numbers - its easier to mentally count the profit that way

Now that volume has doubled there is no guarantees of any downward push lasting more than a few hours.
    One serious buyer can wipe out so many lines right now that whoever bought at 61c a few days ago will soon have lots of good company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.