GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Mt Cattlin - New thick high grade mineralisation intersected, page-15

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    So it looks like this is going to happen by end of 1st quarter 2019:

Mt. Cattlin
    - Mt. Cattlin resource and reserve recalculated at substantially longer life, high grade operation (the old story of Mt. Cattlin being a dying asset is now disproven, actually suggests we are an even higher quality/lower-strip operation than previously suggested)

- Mt. Cattlin production increased to ~ 220-240,000 ktpa

- Spod price likely stable, thus annual revenue from Mt. Cattlin ~ $300m p.a., annual Earnings ~ $150m p.a.
    - So at a conservative p/e of ~7, Mt. Cattlin is now worth $1 bn and there is no longer an overhang/risk of 'running out of spod'

Sal de Vida
    I suspect a deal of around 500m AUD to partner 50-50 on SdV.

Thus SdV fully funded between partner cash injection and some of GXY's proceeds from POSCO transaction (now completed) and retained Mt Cattlin.

Cash position
    We could have close to $1bn in cash by 1Q 2019 without considering SdV cash commitment.

Exclude SdV committed cash, that would potentially still leave somewhere between $200m and $400m free cash.

I expect a buyback commitment of $50m - if you considered that as a per share divvy, thats about 12.5c per share

And yes, our market cap is $1.08bn.

I'm laughing hysterically but honestly, hoping it stays this way for another few months so I can buy some more slowly, no rush to sell here.

Oh! I forgot to talk about James Bay, or how EV's are getting harder and harder...and harder to deny.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.