GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

You raise some good points. Though 2017 wasn't the time I...

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    You raise some good points. Though 2017 wasn't the time I commenced investing in Galaxy, and Galaxy at that time was an entirely different beast to what it is today as are others.

I am not sure why you're upset with @airconditioner , there was quite a bit of good reading in those posts. You're better taking them up with him rather than me. I am guessing his perception of Galaxy has changed over time also. As for if he is still in or not I don't know.

I've been contemplating the future of Gaalxy a bit even since I returned to posting and not long prior to me posting that post you're replying to me on. Was it all research or was there something more that I shared?

Back then, I was much more sure of the future of the company, but now, I am really not sure.

In some ways I feel the company is placing itself on a platter for a take over. The lack of any information about a converter in James Bay, the need to prove a process that the company has already been working on. Admittedly, they know that Sal De Vida has been heavily tested but to test the process on a larger scale was somewhat required/demanded.

I dunno @GARETH78 I am a little stuck at the moment... Why would the company just do the James Bay announcement and see that talking about a converter wasn't really 'a thing'

It seems to me that to not excite the market about the plans forward goes back to the idea of just saying... Here we are, this is what we have... Make an offer.

I am still trying to work it all out, so I am sorry I don't have any answers, and I see what you're saying about 2017. I like many other share holders still holding or moved on expected/hoped for more.

So here we are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.