AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Ann: Mt Cattlin Production Update, page-26

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    As I stated with the previous results, this is absolutely unacceptable and the orebody should not be an unknown to this extent. The previous guidance of production coming in Q4 is an absolute textbook mine scheduling move and reeked of desperation, with almost guaranteed changes in guidance downgrades. Worked in this industry for many years and seen it all before.
    It’s quite simple management team - underpromise and over deliver. Anything else makes you look like a bunch of clowns. Any further changes from here on the Mt Cattlin front will see my money go elsewhere.
    I guarantee with this management team that there will be significant capital cost increases at SDV along with further delays at James Bay. And these clowns will wait until the 11th hour to update the James Bay capital cost blow outs.
    Credit to all those that are working hard at each of the mines to get things moving as these comments are not a reflection of that but rather the management team’s incompetence. I rarely see anyone on these forums even acknowledge that there are real people that are doing their best to make things work.
    To those that say you can always sell, if it wasn’t for the capital gains tax implications I certainly would be reducing my holdings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.