GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Colin you are literally all over the place.Sometimes the Li...

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    Colin you are literally all over the place.

Sometimes the Li industry is doing great but GXY is just playing make-believe.

Other times, Li will be overtaken by Fish Oil-driven cars.

Other times, all these other Lithium miners and briners are going to rule the roost, just look at how much better they are performing on the stock market....

It's hard to keep up mate!

I do think today will be a down day for most stocks - this is big-picture sabre rattling. Tempered by the fact that neither China nor USA can afford for this to go on too long. China will target what Trump needs to get re-elected. Trump will target what hurts China - the inconvenient truth is they both need each other - just have to hope that common sense prevails soon.

I take some comfort in that GXY falling further is a quick sell-buy-sell trading dream. GXY is down close to technical low's which means there will be some buying pressure if it falls too far.

In short, I suspect all AU lithium's will be down but some will be hit harder than others. GXY has an advantage here that it is already so close to bottom and most recently put out some good news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.