GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Sames. Initially thought shorting was great in that people/firms...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Sames. Initially thought shorting was great in that people/firms that do due their due diligence can call the bluff of companies like Herbalife in the US and BIG, RFG, HDY etc over here, then make them suffer for their sorcery and dishonesty at shareholders expense.

But companies like GXY and PLS who are (IMO) going to be hugely successful down the track due to:
    a). already producing a highly sought after product that there is and will continue to be an insatiable demand for.
    b). quality deposits with lengthy life spans.
    c). superb management (albeit differently styled/communicated).
    d). [GXY only for this one] zero debt, cash in the bank, Lepidico in the sky rocket.

So to me as suggested by plenty of others, the reason for shorting solid companies is collusion...to co-ordinate attacks on SP, triggering stop losses and creating fear in retail investors to sell. Then...institutions get their Larry Edmur on and decide 'The Price is Right', flick the hero switch and hoover shares like a whale gulps krill.

I guess what I'm alluding to is hold strong, buy more at these levels if you can - wish I could

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.