GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I am thoroughly enjoying the contest of minds and ideas between...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I am thoroughly enjoying the contest of minds and ideas between yourself and asb83 . Clearly both intelligent individuals with long term investment experience.

Felt it would be good to add some further transparency and meat on the bones to this debate, as so far all of the specific price points are those from @asb83

I agree with you when you state " The internet locked it in for you, automatically. As they say, if you're always honest, you don't need a good memory! "

So @GCar the internet has also locked in all of your stated price predictions and purchase points along the journey thus far.
    There have been many and it would be great to hear what your current prediction/s is/are and over what time frame/s going forward given the amount of time you have already and continue to spend researching this company and the lithium industry writ large. Full credit to you for the enormous amount of time you spend on this. It would also be great to view your analysis behind current predictions to give me some insight as to what metrics you may now be using for your calculations.

I have your previous high end prediction on record of $13.32 per share by Jan 2022 and initial share purchase back in 2009 @ $1.90 per share (pre 5 to 1 consolidation or the equivalent of $9.50 per share in todays money) and note that you were in the green once the share price surpassed $4 due to participation in the various capital raisings and also acknowledge that you have also averaged both up and down with quite a few more purchases between $4 and 84c since then - @GCar please do not hesitate to ask me for HC post numbers should you not have them at your fingertips

Thanks in advance and I look forward to this debate further unfolding.

Disclosure
    My own valuation as stated to you per your request on several occasions was 73c per share which has now come and gone with the latest world events giving it a final push to just below that point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.