GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

GXY at $3.50 at the end of the calendar year? That's 70 cents...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    GXY at $3.50 at the end of the calendar year? That's 70 cents pre-consolidation and what GXY was in January this year ($3.48 to be precise). If GXY can't do better than increasing its SP over the 2016 year, then everyone, and especially long-term holders should sell right now. I'm looking at $3.50 by the end of June (or mid-August given the end of tax year sell-off ASX usually experiences), and at least $5 by the end of the year (which is where I reckon GXY would have been but for all this necessary corporate re-positioning). Not ramping, just analysing the charts, and the fundamentals. It's clear that the SP retracement from January to early May was due to a combination of corporate factors (e.g. CR, then consolidation), which the shorters took in their teeth and turned into a slippery dip, and had nothing to do with the underlying business proposition of GXY, and it's ability to grow and produce a profit. If GXY can more than double in value in 3 months (which it did between Nov16 and Jan17), it can do it again now.

Have a great weekend all.

GW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.