GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Mt Cattlin Sales Update, page-58

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    I think there are still some losses that they can offset against that revenue to keep it in our pockets.

I am still hopeful of seeing a dividend or some options issued. Would love some money but options would reward both me and the company if they perform how I am expecting. $3 options would be fair. - If they are listed it would allow those that want to cash in on them to do so. Win/Win.

Hi @bobsacramento Love seeing you drop by with your posts now and then. I think it is the possibilities that have always kept my excitement in this little company. Piecing together the puzzle keeps me interested..

I wonder how much debt Nemaska is carrying.. Galaxy could certainly use it as leverage if they were negotiating with them. - Nemaska have a very good partner in Johnson Matthey who picked up some assets of A123 in Jiangsu.

Nemaska's market cap does appear to be a little low considering this announcement. LINK

Sounds like they would be a nice little take over target and could match an expansion for Galaxy nicely.

Nemaska.JPG

Guy Bourassa would be a good addition to the team also, as he can comfortably speak with as much authority as Anthony Tse.
    Last edited by Thesi: 25/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.