GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Mt Cattlin Shipment Update, page-152

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    All spot on! GXY getting pummeled because it is in such a strong position. The MC is coming down to cash held.

The human brain is very sensitive to negativity. People will act out of fear very easily. After all we are just animals and skittish like deer to boot. Market makers know this. Most people don’t understand that irrationality and fear probably drive their investment ‘strategy’. Always looking for someone to blame. Look in the mirror you fools.

This forum has become the epitome of the Australian mindset: Fearful, greedy, dumb, shortsighted and childish. Used to being lucky, throwing tantrums when not. THE WHOLE MARKET IS DOWN.

Selling nth SDV was excellent work. But as we see, all many people can focus on is SP and blame. There is a reason there is the saying: the market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent (or something like this).
    For all you fools out there who disregard these wise words: it is no ones fault but your own.

I’m hurting big time too but my response, like STW has written is to focus on why I bought the stock in the first place and keep bringing my average down when I have funds. When MC gets to cash on hand, what else can go wrong? Yes, oversupply in the long-term/alternative to lithium found. I really don’t know but I don’t believe so much lithium can be bought online to meet expected demand after researching the time it takes these miners to bring on more production and new mines. Benchmark Minerals has said there won’t be enough lithium in the future and sorry but I tend to trust them more than the unknowns on here, or other parties, with motives I don’t know. As for alternatives, everything I’ve read points to solid state, with perhaps some silicon thrown in the mix. All involve lithium and it’s continuing dominance just makes it harder for alternative tech to compete. But ultimately, NO ONE KNOWS THE FUTURE. That is why all stock exchange investing is a gamble - life my friends is full of risk, nothing is guaranteed!

If you bought this stock just to ride it to the next high and now find yourself in trouble...I have no pity for you, and all you do by coming here day after day spouting more negativity is drive this SP lower to your own detriment. For those that still have their heads screwed on, stay strong! And just put the children on ignore if that helps. Nothing is guaranteed here that is the only thing that is surely true.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.