GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Mt Cattlin Shipment Update, page-207

1. 1,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    I'd rather see the SP go up but knowing all the nervous Nellies and the army of shorters and traders more than likely go down.

Personally I don't give a rats about shipping as we have a contract for a certain amount and as long as we're digging it and dragging it to port in storage for export it's fine by me.

I'd like to see more updates and progress on SDV and JB but... GXY is by no means alone on how slowly some of these things progress. Given each is potentially billion $ + investment you just can't rush in and get it wrong.

It's not like GXY has just enough in the bank to cover this weeks mining costs. They Have the luxury of delaying profit if needed for tax reasons and better bargaining power on shipping if not desperate for the 1st ship we can get our hands on.

The way the A$ is going down any delay of payment may end up adding a few extra % which is nice when talking of $16M+.

I have no concerns of GXY, what bothers me is the amount of BS when people are trying to play the stock to suit their day trades or short positions.

The number of porkies some people have spread would mean if they were pinocchio their nose would be long enough to wrap around the Earth and jab themselves in the bottom. rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.