GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I think it will be smarter for your capital and your heart to...

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    I think it will be smarter for your capital and your heart to wait till we see this boom, miss the first stage but catch the rest.

The reality is the jury is out on if and then when this surge is coming...and then who will be there to pick up the pieces and profit should it eventuate.

Bottlenecks mean excess feedstock. Remember AJM, PLS, MIN, A40, GXY are all producing record amounts of spod.

Expect this to sit around for awhile, some to be written off, definitely further pressure on spod pricing as MIN, A40, AJM also announce their equivalent ANN's.

Then expect the Morgan Stanleys and AFR's to write further articles about the excess supply now coming to bear, photos of mountains of spod for which there is no customer...they may even neglect to mention that this may be owing to converter bottlenecks.

Isn't it also funny with the mixed messaging? Apparently there are spod processors ramping up...but then there are spod processors that are readily available for sale because they are no longer economic (cue A40/GXY looking to buy one)...something suss there.

IMO there is a lot more pain to come which is why the share price is going down.

I do have to laugh at all the 'top up while it's cheap' posts...sure...like we've been from $3+ down!! I know because I've been there and learnt some hard lessons.

And then the 'keep faith' posts...it's not a religion guys, unless you like pi$$in'g away your hard earned

However, my main lesson learnt - don't think you know more than the market.
    Last edited by Ozyoioi: 27/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.