GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Mt Cattlin Update-GXY.AX, page-147

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    balt thanks for the nod....it seems that they are many here who recoil at verification of reality...and tend to attack people who don't agree with the company line. I've been in Galaxy for quite a while and did most of my research before I bought. But...that doesn't preclude me from analyzing the happenings over the past few months and calling them for what they are. I haven't sold any shares...and don't intend to...but there is a point where as a stakeholder in the company I feel that voicing a concern about the way news and information is handled affects the shareholders as well as management. There is something called 'trust' and if you violate that enough times with shareholders...they will eventually sell. The idea is to instill confidence in your shareholders, so they 'believe what you are telling them'. Trying to carry on an objective conversation about the company is very difficult in this forum because you are labeled an 'upramper' or a 'downramper' depending on how you speak of the companies management style. Kind of sad that a person who had enough belief in the company to buy at .06 can't voice some concern about what's happening at .40 ......if I didn't think the company had a future I wouldn't bother.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.