GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Mt Cattlin Update-GXY.AX, page-67

1. 340 Posts.
    Agree with LACDF. Long term they will be a great low cost producer. David Deak is top notch in my book. But they have a long way to go and need to raise a lot of money. I traded out good with 90% of my holding. Just been watching to get back in.
    BYD is tough for me too. They are executing sales and have put themselves in command of the EV market. Just going to watch the RSI indicator, sitting at 70.66 on the weekly and 75 on the daily. $7.50 looks like it is the resistance, P&F chart says target of $10?
    I originally dissmed ORE also, but when they pulled back they looked interesting again. Quick research I found that they made a mess of building the plant & their grade quality was off. Forum talk says it's back on track? Took a small position last week and have a nice little 6 1/2% jump today. Hard to not buy a lithium producer that has pre-sold sub-standard product above market prices. It's underperformed GXY, and GXY continues to be my favorite in the space.
    GXY has such a great portfolio of assets, cash flow coming 1q 2017 and at this SP I can't help but want more. Makes me want to break the rules of being diversified!
    ORE to GXY comparison; image.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.