GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Mt Cattlin Update-GXY.AX, page-77

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2879
    Hi @aneeso
    Apologies if I worded it incorrectly and a bit roughly - early morning coffee hadn't kicked in.
    I think you're a good intelligent poster but I think this one was a bit unreasonable.

I was simply pointing out that your example was clearly a bad deal for LAC and that it isn't representative of the kind of deal that Galaxy would be after.
    LAC signed away 50% of the project for $25m leaving them ( according to a post on here today) $500m more to raise.
    Is this because they can't raise it anywhere else? Or that project is massively risky?
    There was some mention of a portion to pay off debt. Perhaps the deal was done in a huge hurry and SQM could put on the squeeze?

What valuation on SDV equity would you place on a project of this scale $1b - $1.4b USD NPV
    with a company that has already built and operated a chemical plant (Jiangsu)?
    $25m?
    Galaxy aren't beginners and they don't need to go begging.
    Mt Cattlin is already earning money so Galaxy aren't in the same boat as a company still to get an oar in the water.
    You can read the DFS.
    I'm just suggesting that $25m to get a share of $354m USD earnings is ridiculous low-balling in the extreme. We will see how it plays out but I doubt we will be following LAC's example.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.