GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Mt Cattlin Update-GXY.AX, page-85

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Hi wilbur, I have read through the Mt Cattlin update several times now, and there are a few items that gave me some confidence that they may be able to achieve first shipment in December. In the update, they explain that the Primero team has significant experience as project managers, and that they have managed other hard rock/ lithium/ tantalum projects that are very similar to Mt Cattlin. We are also coming into the Spring/ Summer months now, and work at Mt Cattlin may not be as subject to all of those interruptions it had obviously been experiencing due to heavy, adverse, and seasonal weather conditions. I was also pleased to read the advice that "Refurbishment and upgrade of Mt Cattlin has passed 80% completion.". These were the items that impressed me the most, and of course, even with the best of intentions, disruptions of any kind could still occur to hold work up. However, it is my opinion that they may be in with a better chance of achieving first shipment on or near the stated completion time in December. As shareholders, patience is required, as we would all want Mt Cattlin, and all of the items contained in the update, to be perfectly completed, and the plant operating and running at full capacity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.