GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Mt Cattlin Update-GXY.AX, page-95

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Sure, of course we would all love to see a September shipment. Delays happen on about 90% if not all mining projects. I have worked on about 7 projects and they all ran behind schedule.
    Everyday we get fantastic Links and articles that are so encouraging about the massive momentum that is building in battery, E.V and Solar energy market. There have been hundreds of posts on here from people who are ahead of the game and understand where the Lithium demand is heading.
    Most people around the globe at present don't have a clue as to how large the E.V / solar energy storage markets are going to be, and/or underestimate how quickly it these markets are evolving.
    The great thing about this forum is the amount of information that gets shared, it puts in a privileged situation where we get insight into the progression of this industry where the general population are not tuned into it.
    The management team have done an excellent job of pulling this company from the brink of Bankruptcy. There have been hundreds of posts stating that too. I have held Galaxy shares on and off for 5 years and through my experience, I am reasonably well qualified to say that.
    If you do your research, you will see that a number of industry experts and investment companies have singled out Galaxy and only a few other Lithium miners / explorers as one of the best lithium buys in the global lithium market that is full of many wannabe's. This has been mentioned in hundreds of posts too.

If you haven't understood it yet, the potential to make a great financial gain on this stock (while no can say is certain) is very real. If you are looking for a quick buck you may not get it. if you exercise some patience you will probably reap some great rewards.
    If you are not happy with the way the company is progressing, you can always exercise your sentiment towards management by selling your stock. There is no way that I will be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.