GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Mt Cattlin Update, page-46

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392

Hi Upstart

Yes... I can't hear much of a shorter's drum roll here... no solid walls of sound...

I thought I read it in a magazine, or one of A/C's posts, or just imagined it; that the Primero cowboys are getting set to don electric boots, mohair suits, hard hats and goggles, and set off to destination James Bay? Even though Mt Cattlin had its challenges and setbacks, a great job was done in the end, and if Primero could be the experienced management team behind the development of the James Bay project, then Galaxy's next asset will be more likely to be developed proficiently, and in the least amount of time possible, provided that all of the variables stack up, and JB is indeed the next asset in line. Or, management will let us know if they can develop JB and SDV at the same time. Good to see that this price sensitive announcement moved the market in the right direction for us, and I remember reading in the company's responses to emails, that there will be more of them to be released in coming weeks.

I'm sure that you are having a very Happy Birthday Upstart, with some good Galaxy news released, and a much welcomed lift in the share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.