BC8 5.36% 29.5¢ black cat syndicate limited

I think bc8 will get its first mine up soon and then its a walk...

1. 12,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3129
    I think bc8 will get its first mine up soon and then its a walk up take over target. Mid tiers would love a company with two very high grade gold mines coming online. Spectrum got taken out for over $600 per ounce for the same grade and we are trading at $45. These mines would quickly pay for the acquisition. Any buyer will have to pay well north of a dollar to be taken seriously. I personally dont want to see it happen because i can see $2.50 - $3.50 with all 3 mines in operation. Paulsens funds everything moving forward. It is the key in the lock to restart all the mines. Paulsens funds Coyote, funds Kal East, funds more exploration, funds more mines. This is the NST model folks and they are shareholders.
    BC8 only requires the last small capex funding sorted for the initial re-rate to kick in. That is when brokers and analysts will start running the numbers.
    The decision to mine is within a few months and the company should update us on the numbers. Worth remembering that the gold price has since risen $500 since the first study. That is a major kicker for the bottom line that the market is also yet to understand. That provided $1000 margins back then with rising costs. Assuming some of the costs have stuck or slightly risen again, there is some extra fat that must go to the bottom line with a $500 price rise.
    In short, BC8 seems better than ever and cheaper than ever for its asset base imo. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $111.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 29.0¢ $181.1K 616.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 130082 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 113957 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.