BC8 4.05% 38.5¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ann: Mt Clement Update and Regional Consolidation, page-4

1. 12,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3214
    Whats not to like about that update! There is another 66k oz's of gold, let alone everything else. The grade equivalent would be very high. This ore body looks to be 2.5km long. I think you could cornerstone an IPO on Mt Clement on its own.
    These guys are small, but brilliant operators. The news flow for a company this size is punching well above its weight. This is also another bonus to having several high grade projects with exploration upside. We wont die from lack of news flow. We seem to be seeing at least 3 per month now.
    BC8 has to remind people about what assets it owns. They have so many good assets to choose from. i am hazarding a guess that BC8 will be taken over once Paulsens is operational and it becomes clear that Coyote has the green light. High grade plays like this will have super quick pay backs. There is zero chance of anyone bidding now as the management are major shareholders and know what this company is worth. The company should be trading above $1 today. I think we will play serious catch up this year. I think people will look back one day and kick themselves. No point in moaning about the price when we can take advantage of short sighted super cheap valuations imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
0.015(4.05%)
Mkt cap ! $170.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 40.5¢ 37.5¢ $1.952M 5.006M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 139807 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 67754 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.