KTA 15.8% 1.6¢ krakatoa resources limited

i mean, all due respect, that post you linked is complete...

1. 808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    i mean, all due respect, that post you linked is complete garbage. markets are more efficient than ever, and sure there was some brief short squeeze events that moved a handful of stocks but that isn't illustrative of any fundamental dislocation in markets.
    last traded price ticking up or down and changing the implied market cap doesn't equal manipulation. it indicates where somebody was previously willing to trade on the valuation, even if it was done by algos. liquidity seeking algorithms are everywhere, used by many small funds/brokers and even every day punters like myself, and are helpful in price discovery - this whole narrative that every "bot" is trying to "manipulate" prices is used by every punter who needs an excuse for their bad trading.
    you buy a stock because you think someone will value it higher later. in spec land, when the company makes no progress and the 'premium' you paid to own that convexity decays, suck it up and accept it. it's anyone's guess on a true valuation, and indeed they should be crazy volatile since the standard error on someones guess should be very high.

simply put, lots of people paid overs and pushed the price up in hopes of either more firm progress on metallurgy or hopes of larger MRE's on their existing spots, or for the potential to be hitting on this drill. all have underwhelmed so far, so it's fair to tick down all that premium that was previously in the market cap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.003(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $7.554M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ $72.44K 4.226M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 642826 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1004876 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 10.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ 3694970
Last updated 14.53pm 07/05/2024 ?
KTA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.