C7A 8.33% 1.1¢ clara resources australia ltd

I have been a stock investor since 2005 and from my experience...

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    I have been a stock investor since 2005 and from my experience this market slump is a correction not a crash. I retired 5 years ago and had 20 years experience with a Global Bank in corporate risk management and risk strategies.

The only time the market shook me was during the GFC in 2008/09 and I really thought that the financial market will collapse.

The situation now is totally different. US economy is recovering strongly. Japan and EU is posting GDP growth. China economy is in firmer footing with its economic restructuring. The economic conditions could not be more different.

This market correction will soon pass.

I am an investor in ANW and am attracted by the company prospects. IMHO, I hope that the management must now focus clearly in completing the Granville project. This is essential as the cash flow generated could be used to fund the Taronga project – the next order of priority. The TIN projects alone provide a feasible investing thesis for ANW and will help to support the SP and attract new investors.

Mt Cobalt is very exciting and may bring huge rewards for ANW. But for the time being, the management must get the 2 tin projects up and running as soon as possible. I believe most shareholders would like to see this happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $2.751M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $83 7.552K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 85516 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 281427 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.