C7A 0.00% 1.3¢ clara resources australia ltd

Love your thoughts minstrels99! Tune in and read most of the...

1. 4,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2473
    Love your thoughts minstrels99!
    Tune in and read most of the threads but have been ignoring most of the crap that hits the desk!
    I’m a glass half full type of guy and very happy where company is at- you’ve chosen a good one- so sit tight and enjoy the rewards!
    Previously was a teacher and recognise many posters in the ANW thread like in the students I once had in the classroom. I won’t offend posters here by naming them, but I’ll let you add the posters mentally to the ones in the descriptions!

1) Into the naughty corner with you- couldn’t help themselves- stepped over the mark this time but normally we’ll behaved!
    2) Straight to the office- overstepped too far and a trip to the principal office should straigthten them out!
    3) Detention- Repetitive naughty behaviour and only a spell will help him/her.
    4) Brown Nose Award- too often upramping and needs to have a reality check!
    5) Teachers Pet- Perfect student/trader- who provides great insights and comments and is generally recognised as one who earns great respect for their insights! My favourite type of poster and ones I follow and read their insights!

And finally...
    6) The Eeyore Award- as in Winnie the Pooh- always negative and much like the dementors in Harry Potter- will suck the happiness out of you and leave only the negatives behind! Exactly the ones you’ve recognised minstrels99, who really do affect a share price ‘feeling’ and vibe. Need to move on- probably been around the classroom too long- like a kid who repeated Year 3 for a few years!
    All the best for your trading career- look forward to following your positiveness on ANW and will keep watch on your insights!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.601M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $650 50.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 379331 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.