C7A 16.7% 1.4¢ clara resources australia ltd

Ann: Mt Cobalt Exploration Update, page-61

1. 2,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346
    Those questions have already been answered over the last few months. The cobalt was not a sugar hit but a smart move to let the wider marketplace know we have more than tin, and may have a lot of it. Same for the nickel sulphides. If they could mine it in the 1900s for the little demand there was back then, I have little doubt they can mine it now given the expected huge demand and price forecast for both commodities. That market while still years away from peak demand is already looking at sources of cobalt and high grade nickel sulphides. It will take years for ANW to even hope to get production underway at Mt Cobalt and Kilkivan. So the timing now is excellent to establish the resource base. Meanwhile G2 had to meet the requirements for ground water and consequently the ground stability, hence the inspection by the regulator, contractor and management. Management have been frugal with our money in limiting top heavy management postions until required, as previously posted the right people at the right time. The appointment of a GM operations based at Zeehan initially tells me full steam ahead in the very near future. What's not to like about this at these prices?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.002(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.501M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $13.66K 1.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 93915 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.