BCN 0.00% 2.4¢ beacon minerals limited

I Had to repost as my time frame ran out. No commitment was made...

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I Had to repost as my time frame ran out.

No commitment was made or even eluded to at the the meeting by the directors other than in general discussions it was mentioned when the question was raised about what to do about SP, Greenhill is in favour of a consolidation but Mcgarry is not, buy back not on the cards at present with short supply of $$$$. They are obviously debating it internally, but what will win ? my guess is it will be a consolidation in the not too distant future. FYI I'm not in favour of consolidation, I believe SH's will loose out and given the choice if I knew before hand I would sell out and sit on the side lines.
    DYOR but I also feel the Lady Ida saga created by ASIC by not allowing the original sale transaction to go through all that time ago has hurt us (BCN) massively and its now ended up in the Mcgarry and Greenhill companies favour, I believe in no way intentional by them, its the way it had to pan out to get the sale through to BCN thanks to ASIC. ASIC screwed us over not Mcgarry or Greenhill.
    Thats my personal feeling/thoughts, so Pls DYOR.

Cheers REV
    Last edited by Revitup: Yesterday, 21:56

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $90.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $168 7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 219136 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1638742 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.