EMC 0.00% 13.0¢ everest metals corporation ltd

I hope you're right with the market picking up on this...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1921
    I hope you're right with the market picking up on this discovery.....
    I'm not so sure.... mainly because of the small 6 1/2 M/t annual demand.confused.png

If demand is small because of a lack of resource/supply.... as some have said.... if the resource is there..... the demand will also grow.
    The thing that does give me confidence though.... is who is running the show and the experience M Caruso has.

This is one of my more confident stocks because of the management team and the fact Caruso has the ability to get things done.
    I said during the TSC takeover that he was on a 'mission'.
    I still believe such and that he has a point to prove.... if you know his history... he is the sort of leader you want.... a fighter.
    So if anyone can get this Rb thing happening.... Mr Caruso is the one you want out there finding a market.

Gold will be getting produced soon from the Revere samples.... if we get ~ 2g/t from 36,000t sample.... that will produce ~ $8M into the coffers.smile.png
    It's a start and will be proof of concept.... and with Mt Dimer mining being considered soon.... another potential income source.

Good times just around the corner.... there aren't many out there that pay their own way.
    It's been a long wait for some but EMC have a few huge mth's ahead and maybe a Company maker or two in the mix.cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $35.60K 280.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.