EMC 2.17% 11.3¢ everest metals corporation ltd

Ann: Mt Edon Drilling Results Confirm High Grade Rubidium, page-85

1. 11,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4759
    Haha no way am I ignoring them, don't worry they will be back! We have 3 or 4 more assays to come on multiple projects the next few months. I like to have a little laugh and remember who all the traders are and their changing daily attitudes. I will happily call them out when they are back for the next assay announcement. Happy to stabilise in the 20c range for now until Revere, Rover or BH assays hit the market. The less non-believers and short term 'rocket chasers' on the register the better! It means less sell resistance for the upcoming newsflow.

The Market has also yet to factor in our 2 gold deposits at Dimer & Edon. Even if worst, worst, worst case situation, and every project turns to crap and the global economy tanks completely etc. I like to know we have all these confirmed gold and silver oz's in the ground ($150M plus worth) we can use as backing for the banks or sell to raise funds if desperate. There is less than a 1% chance of that eventuating imo, but its the reason I never sold out even when we hit rock bottom a year and a half ago. Because we had that solid asset value protecting us from ever going under!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.3¢
Change
-0.003(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $20.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.3¢ $2.368K 20.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 143862 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 45001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.