EMC 2.13% 11.5¢ everest metals corporation ltd

I need 30c to break even here. A long way to go yet. But shows...

1. 11,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4810
    I need 30c to break even here. A long way to go yet. But shows just how cheap we are right now. Thinking about buying and averaging down at these levels. However, I am still a little concerned with how much selling pressure there still is, especially the off-screen sellers constantly arriving which is very surprising considering the current positive gold and rubidium prices. It is nice to see the newsflow ramp up and I am sure it will continue at this pace because there is a lot going on during 2H of 2024 for EMC.

I am sure this will break out and re-rate from these bargain areas and we will soon have a MC multiples of what we currently do. The small cap environment is still horrible and that is definitely adding to the resistance selling. I think seeing the Gekko plant and news of the millions of profits at current gold prices may wake up the market and get us moving towards a mid-cap player in the next year. Holding strong and thinking of adding to my decent holdings already. There are not too many junior stocks on the ASX that have their own cashflow and can avoid future capital raises and dilution. Those that do are priced accordingly because they are a rare breed. Once we are confirmed to be in this basket then let the re rate commence IMO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.003(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $21.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $2.061K 17.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 120426 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 34654 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.