NMT 13.7% 8.2¢ neometals ltd

Always grateful to read your posts. Lots of great insights, well...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Always grateful to read your posts. Lots of great insights, well thought through analysis and a good fact base.

I think at these prices with current and forecasted revenue streams from existing and (future) projects it presents a very good outlook for a dividend producing income stock. Of course the best part is there is also substantial upside so growth in the top line earnings (like you point out, e.g Barrambie, LiOH Kalgoorlie) will see the market capitalization significantly increase. This reallly is a growth stock yet we get the added benefit of a regular dividend producing income. Buying at these prices for the future will reap those dividend rewards.

Getting solid and consistent earnings is really the foundation. This will attract a new range of investors with interest both from the income stream seekers (dividends) and also the growth opportunities. Once a company like NMT begins to show consistency in earnings, growth and the ability to execute new projects this company will reach (and may exceed) the heights we expect.

There is no doubt this is good buying. My assessment a few months ago was that anything under 40c is a buy for me. Just on Mount Marion alone (assuming we recieve projected income for FY19) I previously posted a fair value of between 45 to 52 cents. And this was being somewhat conservative.

Keep the insights coming Loop..!
    (I wasnt aware Ganfeng had an IPO on the cards until today)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.013(13.7%)
Mkt cap ! $51.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.3¢ 7.9¢ $293.9K 3.482M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12249 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 27000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.