NMT 3.57% 8.1¢ neometals ltd

Hi all, First time ever on HC. Holder of NMT. I look forward to...

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hi all,
    First time ever on HC. Holder of NMT. I look forward to all the informative posts from everyone here. Thank you. I just wanted to point out to those holders who are not residents of Australia or New Zealand that you will not get any Widgie shares. Here is the excerpt from their short prospectus.

"Ineligible Neometals Shareholders
    Neometals Shareholders on the In-Specie Distribution Record Date with an address outside
    of Australia or New Zealand will have their pro rata entitlement of Widgie Nickel Shares sold
    by Neometals’ sale nominee, Euroz Hartleys Limited (Nominee), and the net proceeds paid
    to the Ineligible Neometals Shareholders, with the timing of the sale to coincide with Widgie
    Nickel successfully completing the Entitlement Offer, being admitted to ASX and a market for
    Widgie Nickel Shares being established on ASX.
    The Nominee will act on a best efforts only basis to sell the Ineligible Neometals Shareholders’
    Widgie Nickel Shares, and will not be liable to the Ineligible Neometals Shareholders for any
    loss suffered as a result
    ."

I have an address in Germany and am excited about Primobius starting the demo plant here. However it was a little disappointing reading this. So basically all we can expect is, if and when Widgie trades on the ASX, Euroz Hartleys will our part of the shares and transfer the proceedings to us. Of course this is subject to market risk and tax from where ever you are from. Overall, somewhat at a loss in comparison to an average shareholder domiciled in OZ or NZ. Just sharing info which I thought might be missed since majority of holders here are of course Aussie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.003(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $52.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.1¢ $95.76K 1.158M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 350557 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 424449 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.