ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    BB....the reason I drop the odd post on here is that I try to add some balance after some posters attempt to ramp the company with such untruths as your own statement yesterday where you claim that a resource of 113koz reported is actually 233koz in real life. It's not. You also seem intent on misleading people with statements such as '...all sitting at surface" whereas in reality it extends to depths up to ~300m below surface, meaning a significant amount of the resource will never make it into reserves. Let's see how this unfolds over the next 12 months.
    All companies attempt to spin their data the best they can, which is why we have a JORC code and Competent Persons to try to protect investors. The system generally works well. The problem Ausmex face is that they've failed to live up to all their hype by delivering a paltry resource, which in the case of the Golden Mile was always going to be the case to anyone who bothered to look at the data. Anyway, gold production by the end of the year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.