TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Many thanks for the good post Chalco. That is what Hot Copper...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Many thanks for the good post Chalco. That is what Hot Copper should be all about not just been taken over by some baseless rampers with possibly the biggest load on a wheelbarrow full of personal agenda to push.

As for the last paragraph alluding about someone with plenty of dodginess, well mate unfortunately that is true too and that is why IMO all posters should be allowed to contribute what their feeling are about investing money.

Too many two bobs shelf companies allowed to run free in the ASX and some of them are dodgy as, yet the ASX and ASIC are preferring to look the other way while some shareholders are getting fleeced or should, I say getting their pockets drilled as deeply as possible.
    Like I said many times before IMO the ASX is deeply conflicted in that they have to make money for their shareholders while at the same time having to wear the Sheriff's badge. That is the most laughable thing one can think of.

I will as you one thing, can the Sheriff be the criminal and the Law enforcer too.?

Once again congratulations and many thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.