TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Ann: Mt Freda Drilling Results, page-5

1. 23 Posts.
    "There is always a der der that asks stupid questions."

Tomatoe whats der problem with my questions....are they stupid because you dont understand them?

RC drilling started early july.... RC goes pretty quick and labs don't take months...those first releases of gold results in "randomly selected" samples came back pretty quick cos there were some high ones amongst them perhaps.....Back to the RC... if you look at the hole numbers the earlier ones that haven't got results are maybe from previous programs (years ago?). Tomatoe are you suggesting the assays are taking years? Particularly note the hole between 2 others on one of the sections.... Surely the results of those holes close either side should be displayed for full disclosure if they are available... no or DER?

Note some of the holes are drilled from mid air above the pit...know why that is?

The announcement says open along strike both directions but no intersections I wonder why...2cm at a percent would make it still open. I wonDER ?

Oh and I forgot another stupid question regarding the high grade Core that's in a photo....How do they know its high grade without assays? or is it solid gold and obvious. Very conservative reporting no?

Yep good to have holes spaced apart ...Remember Wilgar up that way?

Anyway I think I know the answer to der questions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.