TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Hey Chance, I think this is a ten bagger for sure.This is the...

1. 113 Posts.
    Hey Chance, I think this is a ten bagger for sure.This is the first round of drilling and what i liked is that they didnt do close holes, but spread them along the strike of the open cut giving confidence to the length of around 450m at a guess. At least at this stage it looks consistent. I was reading post from Blogger Rats Rant , part of Hunter Capital.Good write up and positive, actually an interesting blogger. What did get my attention was the 1 million lbs of Cobalt in the JORC compliant resource at Mt Freda in the Rats Rant which was published by QMN. Thats interesting and the Cloncurry mineral field is known for high grade Cobalt. Actually with the 200,000 tonnes of gold ore already mined at 5g/t thats around 35,000 ounces worth around $A69m alone and already mined sitting above the ground. Also today Cobalt is worth $US59,000 tonne or $US27 ($A34,31per lb. So that makes 1 x million lbs of Cobalt worth $34m alone add that to the $A69m of Gold this is a total of $A103m. Thats 4 times their market cap. Add all the other copper and gold they have found this is looking far too cheap at 6.8c. Holy crap. No wonder "Rats Rant" give it a big wrap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.