CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

Ann: Mt Garnet Concentrator Begins Production , page-7

1. 5,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    TBW, if you wanted 'cheap' shares what would you do?

Would you place a buy or would you sell?

If you placed a buy order, then that order would appear on the screen and it would show a demand. If there is a demand, holders would be more confident and less likely to sell.

So, it must be a sell. But before you can sell, you need some as you do not want to lose your main position. So you buy some, maybe even at a premium, and then you dump small parcels onto the market, driving the price down.

After seeing the price drop, others join in creating a trend. This trend will continue until there is competition between buyers. The current gap between buys and sells makes CSD favourable for price manipulation, unfortunately.

I'm off predicting the share price now. The market is not treating the company with respect but I know it will do once the numbers start flowing. I know I'm open for attacks as I've been a bull of CSD for so long now, but I also know this company will eventually get there.

The numbers do not lie. Even with max dilution, CSD will be worth so much more than what it is now. I've given you the spreadsheet, play around with it and see for yourself.

I ask you this, have you ever seen or heard of a $16 million company making $30 million? (And is at a very, very conservative level.)

We will see a re-rate, it will happen.

So let them play their games and try to benefit from it, their time is running out. One of the many parts of the puzzle was placed today, the rest is set to follow shortly.

Toot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.